Sunday, April 18, 2010

easter


tyler and i had a fabulous first easter together. mom and anna lynn came to visit us, and we spent a wonderful weekend together. it was filled with lots of good food, shopping, and celebrating Jesus. we had fun showing my mom around and searching for the apartments that she had lived in when she was at auburn. we also ate at momma g's and walked around sweet downtown auburn. we even tried out the new yogurt place in town - tutti fruiti. uh-mazing. our church did a wonderful job preparing our hearts for the easter season and it was great to have my mom and sister with us to celebrate. after church, i thoroughly enjoyed cooking my first easter lunch. all in all, definitely one of my favorite easters ever.
good friday dinner. menu included tyler's homemade french onion soup, ceasar salad, roasted asparagus, pork tenderloin, french bread, and a trip to bruster's!

"Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" - John 11:25-26


easter lunch included easter candy, the honey baked ham, rosemary roasted new potatoes, roasted asparagus, rolls, and blackberry cobbler.

No comments: