Sunday, May 30, 2010

decision made.

after doing some research and thinking it over, i finally made my decision. i found a really great camera website that compared both the canon rebel xs and the nikon d3000 that helped me differentiate between the two cameras. i have been dreaming of a nice camera for about 4 years now, and it is so exciting to finally have one and be able to take better quality pictures. i did not buy any extra lenses; i just got the basic nikon d3000. i have a lot to learn about photography, so please bare with me as i explore the very complicated nikon world!ladies and gentlemen, the nikon d3000

2 comments:

Sloan said...

Ah! I meant to say something before when you were talking about which camera to get! But regardless, I got the same camera for graduation and I LOVE it! Hope you're enjoying it!

kmac said...

yay! i am glad that you like it. it has been a lot of fun so far...there is so much to learn! tyler and i were just talking about london. can you believe that was 3 summers ago?