Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i was made for sunny days

so sorry for my blogging delay. i have been at the beach. still at the beach? yep. talk about amazing. my honey went to The City to make some money while i got to continue living in paradise. my atladies drove down and joined me on my little vaca. our days together were very busy. we had so many nails to paint, books and magazines to read, movies to watch, food to eat, wine to drink, conversations to have, and of course tans to build. oh the life! i also got to play around with my baby nikon. i have included some of my favorites from the trip. it doesn't hurt that the Lord is so amazing and paints gorgeous sunsets every night and that friendship is so fun to capture. i hope that you enjoy!
{Your glory shines a holy light that leads our hearts to praise Your holy name.}
classic
so many good books
o.p.i. so divine.
waiting to watch the sunset
look at that sunset
hey friends
low country boil
crazy monkeys
the end.

1 comment:

JBFerguson said...

Those pictures are so amazing. I love it when the rays are so apparent in the sky!I hope everything is going well with you guys! Miss you!