Sunday, August 22, 2010

it's always a party when this one comes to town.


ha. no, but really. miss k.t. came to auburn town this weekend, and we had a blast. now, i am kicking myself that i don't have pictures of two things to show you: 1) we went to earth fare for lunch and had amazing sandwiches and 2) then we went to the new cupcake store in town. yep, auburn is cool. i will be going back to both of those places soon, so i will have to document them on my next go around. anyways, back to the weekend. we also hit up the apartment pool {what-what} and partied with the fam at night. the night was over around 8:30, which was perfect because we then got to do what we do best: fall asleep during movies. {lindsay, you should have been there.} tyler rented the book of eli. when he explained it to me after my long nap, it sounded really good. too bad i was out cold. church was fabulous as usual and then katie had to go :( it was a short visit, but a good one. my afternoon was spent at the k-roger and then in the kitchen with this girl:
red velvet. 6 layers, ready to be devoured. this will definitely make monday a little brighter. yay for my co-worker's birthday!

No comments: