Wednesday, September 29, 2010

woo hoo, pep rally!!!

hello blog readers! i've been meaning to blog since last thursday {really, i have}, but i've just not had the time to! so, let the update begin. last thursday my school had their first fall pep rally. we take our pep rallies very seriously and everyone gets really into them. we have team cheers complete with corresponding dance moves and everyone paints their faces their team colors. if you know me well, then you know that this is right up my alley. we practice and practice these cheers the week before the pep rally so much that i go to sleep with them in my head. this year, our new cheer was a combination of the pop hits "dynamite" and "all we do is win" {two of my faves}. i so wish i had a video to show you the cheers. they are awesome! unfortunately all i have are some crazy photos..

so this was me last thursday at work:
eeek! scary, i know. but at least i didn't fall through the bleachers this year and make my leg look like this:
even scarier. the story on this? okay, so we were practicing in the gym and i was walking up the bleachers passing out shakers when all of a sudden drop! there goes my left leg in between the bleacher sections. just my left, not my right, so you can imagine what this looked like...

well, luckily this year's pep rally season started off without any catastrophes! here is my team all decked out looking fabulous!
such a fun day!

more to come. tomorrow. hopefully.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

before i finished your post; i had immediately thought about your leg from pep rally last year....glad to see you did NOT fall through the bleachers again!! ;D
You look like you are having so much FUN! and all of you participated....so much fun. Your kids have got to love you so much...all of you. That would NEVER happen out here! Keep having FUN..........