Monday, October 11, 2010


today i was in a meeting all day, so i wasn't in the classroom teaching like i normally am. i did stop by my room a few times to pick some things up and my students were SO excited to see me. they were yelling my name like i was famous or something. it was hilarious and a little odd at the same time. it was like they hadn't seen me in weeks. i kept on telling them "gosh, i feel like justin bieber". every time i said that, at least one of my students yelled out some crazy bieber fact. it was cute to see how excited they were to talk to me and tell me some bieber story. they know the way to my heart. i know that they will give me the same welcome tomorrow when they come in my class to take notes on multiplying fractions {come on, i can dream can't i?}

so here is to my bieber fever and crazy sixth graders.

justin bieber "one time"

No comments: