Sunday, November 14, 2010

g.e.o.r.g.i.a.

this weekend was the ole geogia/auburn weekend. i was so excited to have my beautiful bulldogs in town. we had a wonderful weekend together full of yummy food and lots of laughter. my weekend started early with my sister coming to town on thursday. we had a blast together on friday making jewelry and eating at amsterdams. {regretting that i don't have a picture of our beautiful necklaces about now}.

on friday, the rest of the gang got to town and we had the traditional pizza party. this consisted of making homemade pizzas at an incredibly slow pace while enjoying some wine {again, no pics, fail.}

saturday was a beautiful fall day on the plains, and i felt right at home in my red and black. despite the loss to the wartigers {it was time...hadn't lost to them since 2005} and sitting in front of the most disgusting guys ever, we enjoyed our saturday.

i am so incredibly blessed to have these girls in my life. i am so thankful that the Lord led me to georgia and put such perfect friends in my life. it really is great to be a georgia bulldog!
yummy chocolate cake and ice cream

sister and her sweet friends
sisterly love

1 comment:

sforman said...

I'M ON TK
I'M ON TK
I'M ON TK!!!