Friday, January 14, 2011

jenny & her girls, continued

jenny and her girls.
as in plural. my dear friend jenny is expecting her second baby girl to arrive in about two weeks! blog fans, you will recognize her first little darling from a previous shoot i did. yes, this is the adorable ryan lily - soon to be big sister to darby. this was my first experience with capturing pregnancy, and jenny was the best girl for me to practice on. she is so natural and beautiful and i believe we were able to capture this stage of her life pretty well {despite the freezing temperatures and horrible weather!} below are my favorites. i hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

JBFerguson said...

Kathryn, I am obsessed! These are so freaking precious. I LOVE the one with both of us in front of the window and the one where she is laughing against my stomach. Oh, I just love all of them, I cannot express my gratitude for capturing this awesome time in our lives. I love it and I love you for taking them. Thanks so much again!

Kosek Landing said...

So great! (I'm Jenny's sister.) She and Ryan are absolutely precious in these pictures. The window picture is also my favorite. I love the muted colors and vintage feel in your photos! I've enjoyed browsing around your blog!

Jamie Bianchi said...

These are great photos!!!