Monday, May 2, 2011

when i saw the commercial for this about a month ago, i knew i had to try it. i have been a maybelline mascara user my entire makeup career, and this is by far the best mascara they have ever made. i typically buy the double sided tube - the one that you prime first, and then darken your lashes. "falsies" not only cuts my application time in half, but also gives even better volume and length! i love it. i look forward to putting on mascara now.

p.s. i tried to take a picture of my lashes to show you the results, but my eyeball just looked too weird. feel free to stare at my lashes next time you see me or try it out yourself! as always, if you do try it, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Jamie Bianchi said...

I use this same mascara and I love, love, LOVE it!!!

kmac said...

yay! i am so glad to know that someone else loves it.