Monday, July 18, 2011

the kitchen and the master

here are some photos, like i promised!
first up, the kitchen.
she is cute and sweet
{aka tiny}
but organized!
a lot of what you will see were gifts,
so shout out to you if you gave them to us!
now, onto the master.
and boy is she a master!
we have never had room for side tables
or runners!
missing a few candles,
but other than that
she is FINISHED!!!

{i promise there are no clothes in boxes that i cropped out. everything is unpacked!!!}

still to come: guest bedroom, dining room, and living room

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The place looks great! Happy b-lated birthday.

JBFerguson said...

OMG, I love it. Let's face it, you do not need much room in the kitchen, you and Tyler are teeny people! I cannot wait to see more. Hope all is well. Good luck with the first week of teaching whenever that may be. I am so happy you found something for you. Miss you

Lindsey said...

Completely random that I found your blog- I am a teacher too, who moved to Atlanta right after college/right after I married three years ago. I hope you love Atlanta as much as we have!