Thursday, September 29, 2011

ode to oats

so lately i have been really into oatmeal.
oatmeal, you say?
yes, oatmeal.

i used to hate it,
but now i love it.

lately, i have been trying a lot of new foods
that i thought i didn't like
only to find out that i love them now!

for example, peaches. hello!
why have i deprived myself from peaches my entire life???
the texture of them used to make me cringe,
but now i really like them.

other new faves: lemon in my water, pimento cheese {!!!}, and scallops.

i know, i know
i'm growing up.

okay, back to the purpose of this post:
i figured i'd tell you about my favorite brand and flavor of oatmeal.
i have only tried a few, and i am hooked
on publix's organic maple brown sugar.

even though i have two months of school under my belt,
5:45 am never is fun...
thankful for sweet, hot oatmeal to wake me up!

No comments: