Monday, March 26, 2012

life, via my iphone


okay, so it's been a while since i shared what i've been up to.
these photos cover the rest of valentine's day
up to about mid march.
i know, i know
i've been slacking.
...
on with the pictures!

atmosphere with my valentine {butternut squash soup :: magnifique!}
savannah's valentine cookies at small group
antico pizza {how many times can i go there??!}
passion 72 days of freedom arm
gym, yay
getting my toes ready for spring :)
last resort with the fam {fried green tomatoes, yum}
little five points photoshoot
girl scout cookies arrived. enough said.
weekend walk in the park
edamame
grading papers, papers, and more papers
varasanos with my girls {can you tell i love pizza?}
pi day with my babies {that would be 3/14 for all you cool kids}
and last, but not least: field trip to birmingham's civil rights museum.
...
i have more to update you on. i promise to be back this week!



No comments: