Sunday, May 20, 2012

under the weather

oh hey there. i hope you are feeling better than i am! i have been a little under the weather for a week now - you know allergies / sinus / cold - whatever it is.  i was starting to feel a lot better on friday and then i pushed it. i am trying to finish up a read aloud in my class and read (with emphasis, mind you) for almost 3 hours on friday. then the much needed weekend came and it just so happened to be a jammed packed, feels like summer is already here, kind of weekend.  i had a lot of fun, but as i chatted and chatted, my voice began to crack and now i'm mute. well, i don't really know if i can talk or not, because i haven't spoken since last night.  if you know me, not talking for an entire day is quite a feat!   i am hoping that my diligence and throat remedies will pay off and i will be able to speak at my kiddos graduation tomorrow night without sounding like a man.  oh and don't worry, today i bought the audio version of the book so we will be able to finish it! (why didn't i do that in the first place?)  i am thankful for a sweet husband who has taken care of me all day long with these "medicines" to soothe my throat::  


looking forward to summer and getting to post a lot more! 
have a great week!

No comments: