Wednesday, January 30, 2013

crazy weather hump day

well it is a pretty yucky day here in the atl. after going over tornado drill protocol in my head all day, and getting soaked on my way to my car, i am happy to be safe and home. besides being thankful for no tornado occurrence, i am thankful for a few other things: one that our spiffy condo has a parking garage so i didn't have to get drenched any more than i already was. two, thankful that i get to see all of our wonderful friends' christmas cards when i first walk in the door. i love that i hung them up there this year - i just may keep them up until we move one day. three, i am thankful that my in-laws got me hunter boots for christmas.  i check the weather every morning on my phone and when the prediction is rain i actually get excited, thanks to said boots. four, i am thankful for our big windows and our beautiful view of buckhead.  it really is cool.  five, i am thankful for my beautiful new office and for the most amazing computer i have ever used.  wait, what? yes, we finally purchased the big girl and got a mac desktop.  a photographer's dream, i tell you. which reminds me, i need to take pictures and show you my office space. just need to get it a bit more organized and then i will reveal.  if it is raining where you are, get inside! and drink something hot. and if you have to go outside, i hope you enjoy your rain gear :)
 

1 comment:

Tara O'Leary said...

Beautiful view of the city :D