Wednesday, May 1, 2013

good bye deluxe apartment in the sky

yep, that's right. we're moving.  but, it really is the best kind of moving, because we BOUGHT A HOUSE IN ATLANTA!!! yes. we signed our life away to a precious little girl and we feel so grown up.  i have so much to blog about, but i have had to set blogging aside for the past few weeks as i added packing/moving/decorating to my already overloaded plate.  what's one more thing?!  i think i'm just running on adrenaline over here.  well, good bye park lane.  you have been so good to us.  i will miss the beautiful views of all the trees, the 4th of July fireworks, and the beautiful fall.  i will not miss the daily elevator rides, hot kitchen, and the ladybugs.  no, but seriously, i will always love you as our first home in atlanta and for being so good to us during these past two crazy years of our lives.  just a few more days of packing and we will then be getting settled in our new home - crazy!  i can't wait to decorate and make it ours.  lots more photos to come over the next few months, i promise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through some of the articles I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm certainly delighted I came across it and I'll be bookmarking it
and checking back often!

Feel free to surf to my web-site - Garcinia Cambogia Trim Review

Tara O'Leary said...

Congrats cousins :) God bless!