Friday, July 19, 2013

my birthday party

my birthday was this monday, so last weekend we decided to celebrate early with friends at atlanta's monday night brewery.  the sister and her boyfriend actually surprised me at our house before we all headed over to party at mnb.  it was so great to see them and it really made my birthday special.  she even brought me my favorite cake from athens - cecilia's red velvet.  i know, i've already nominated her for sister of the year.  she's definitely the best sister we could ever ask for.  also, how cute is that picture of tyler and her walking? melt.my.heart.  we always said we wanted a brother growing up and now she has one. it really is awesome.  thank you everyone for coming out to celebrate! it was such a sweet afternoon with friends. and yay i'm now 26! i have been accidentally lying about my age recently and saying that i was already 26.  it's nice that i can finally be honest.  it's hard being the baby of the group, but i wouldn't trade my summer birthday for any other season :)  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So fun! Happy belated birthday!!!