Friday, April 30, 2010

under construction

hello blogger friends! just wanted to let you know that the blog is under a bit of construction. i have been having some html problems lately. if the blog is completely distorted as you read this, please let me know! my blog expert friend, shealy, worked her magic and it should be good to go now! i am trying to learn more about html and this new blog world, but my blog seems to be a little fickle.

for example, it will not display "comment" after every blog post. i have spent hours researching this problem, but i've got nothing. the comment issue is still a mystery. so if you know how to fix my problem, you will make my day!

also, my blog post titles have now mysteriously disappeared! what is happening???

well, that's all for now! happy weekend!

2 comments:

JBFerguson said...

AHHHHHHH, I am so excited that this is fixed!

kmac said...

meee too! what a relief!