Wednesday, January 2, 2013

new york, part i










here are photos from part i of our new york trip.  we spent the first day {afternoon and evening, really} walking around our hotel exploring the christmas sights. after a giant lunch at carnegie deli, we stopped by saks, bendels, and bergdorfs to check out the window displays.  we checked out some more stores on 5th avenue and then headed to rockefeller center with the rest of the world. it was nuts, but there really is nothing like seeing that giant tree in the heart of midtown.  this was my fourth time seeing it and it still took my breath away.  ugh new york, why do you have to be so fabulous? be back later with more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! I heard Brooks and Tyler got to catch up yesterday. Naturally, I asked about your trip. He said he didn't ask! Thanks for the photo fill-in! Can't wait to see more!

kmac said...

Thanks Hunter! I'm glad I could fill you in :)